1. With my kids gone, I’ve been amazingly inefficient. Although I’ve washed the dishes, kept up with laundry, and blogged, I have yet to conquer the most significant task: packing.
2. Perhaps this has something to do with exhaustion. My body is still needing quite a bit of rest. And, to be honest, depression–from grieving–is making it really hard to get out of bed. I do! But with a lot of effort.
3. The kids are missing us. You can tell by the photos my sister and mother have sent me.
4. To invigorate my body and my mind, I’ve started exercising again. In case I forget the next day, the aches and pains from doing Pilates reminds me.
5. While sorting through one of our many junk piles, I came across the card Ben, Emily, and Andrew gave me for Mother’s day. I *might* have cried upon seeing the little scribbles.
6. Anyone need baby boy and girl clothes? I have about 10 (huge) bags full.
7. I will admit to finding pleasure in sleeping in. And taking unplanned naps. And having time to blog, read, and eat without interruptions.